1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning using nero

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by SkullCndy, Jan 20, 2007.

1. SkullCndy

SkullCndy Guest

i dled a game that was 35 parts 50mb each. i extracted the first one using winrar. in that there are 6 files (Data.pak, into.pss, intro2.pss. slus_205.50, system.cnf, and tc.elf) thres also a folder called Modules whic has ioprp250.img, libsd.irx, mcman.irx, mcserv.irx, padman.irx, sndman.irx, and stmman.irx

my question is what do i burn? can someone explain to me step by step how to do it using nero? i have dvd-r and dvd+r what one do i use..does it even matter??

2. orthogonl

orthogonl Regular member

Normally, assumming you extracted everything correctly, you should end up with a single image file. In most cases, if you end up with those files, you extracted one too many times, however I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Open Nero Burning ROM-> Select DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO) from the drop down box -> Click 'New' -> Move all the files to the left pane -> Burn to DVD-R

Last edited: Jan 20, 2007
  3. SkullCndy

SkullCndy Guest

extracted one to many times ay. well i just double clicked on the first file. for exampe True Crime streets of LA.part01.rar
    i extracted that and when extracting it went through the rest of them, even tho i didn't want to extract 2-35. and the files i mentioned were the result of extracting part01.rar

also, what speed should i burn at? ive read at a low speed such as 1x and 4x?