1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Videos onto DVD -R's , and freeze about half way through...please help

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by redhatman, Mar 26, 2005.

1. redhatman

redhatman Regular member

Hey, I have been burning a lot of dvd's lately by taking an avi video using "MainConcept MPEG Encoder" to convert it to dvd format, ... then I have "DVD-lab PRO " to mix it into Video_TS and stuff. I then burn the dvd in "DVD-lab PRO ". I play back the movies on my dvd player and they always work fine for about the first half (about somwhere around there) Then there will be a frozen video picture and the audio will keep on going and the video Stops. I am using Fujifilm DVD -R's along with a ORITRON DVD Player (can play all types of burned media). It would be much appreciated if you could help me. Thanks a lot
    -Pat (redhatman)

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

It sounds like bad media,but normally fuji's are pretty good.
    What is the media I.D on those fuji's,some are prodisc and thats not the best.

3. redhatman

redhatman Regular member

ok,.. i cant find the media I.D. but i can tell you that it is not bad media because that happens when I burn it in Video_TS format. I made some other cd's on DVD-R's from the same pack, but i burned .m2v files and they playback fine... can you still help? Thanks a lot.
    -Pat (bettylou133)