1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning vob files to DVD at highest quality

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by yspoet, Feb 1, 2005.

1. yspoet

yspoet Member

I've desperately been trying to burn a movie i made on windows movie maker to DVD. these are the steps i've gone through. made movie on WMM. Exported movie with DV-NTSC settings. Converted movie file into VOB files using WINAVI converter. Burned VOB files using Nero Express. After all of this, my DVD plays perfect on my X-Box. But on my standard DVD player and my neighbor's, there are these very tiny glitches where it looks like someone hit the slow motion button. I think it because of the speed at which NERO is burning it and I checked and the speed is 5,540 KB/s. I dont know if this is the problem or not, but I just want my DVD to play perfectly on most or any DVD players. Any help would be very much appreciated.

2. spacedust

spacedust Regular member

It's the set top dvd player. If disk plays fine on none hacked xbox the disk is fine. It may prefer +R over -R or vise versa.
    Personally I use Sonic MyDVD, it will let you capture straight to mpeg1(VCD) Or mpeg2(DVD) which ever you prefer. Then create menues,chapter ect,ect. And create burn vcd or dvd. You can skip all conversions trying to do this with Microsoft(BillyBoy).

Good Luck

Spacedust