1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning .WAV CD's that contain TITLES ect.

Discussion in 'Audio' started by redsoxwin, Oct 5, 2007.

1. redsoxwin

redsoxwin Guest

please forgive me if this is posted somewhere. With that being said this dillema has choked this 58yr young guy for farrr too long:
    I DREAM of burning a MUSIC CD (both IN .WAV & mp3) FORMAT TO PLAY IN THE CAR THAT WILL SHOW the song title & even the artist. At least the title.
    I've tried NERO; Roxio; winamp5pro; MusicMatch. What, in God's name am i doing wrong ?? My wife's car plays only STD wave files--I burn my butt off & get no titles. I also can't print the titles on the cd.
    Please , please help me from going MAD. Back in the last century, MusicMatch 4 used to do it--I think--at least it would print ALL THE TITLEs by just hitting the "P" button--remember those good ol' days ?
    Well, I like today. I have a Creative Audigy2 sound card for the past 5 yrs; 512MB Video ram & 4GB of RAM which WinXP only sees 3.5GB-go figure.
    While I am not having to run to the men's room--Is there a pgm that will do a "patch edit" by taking all the " [NoDRM] " off the front of
    my .wmp files ????
    thanking u all in advance for all your help in the past years.
    D

2. undine

undine Regular member

I'll tell you what little I know about song titles on "reg." audio CD's. This program will burn "CD text" on reg. audio CD's...
    http://www.burrrn.net/?page_id=4
    But I understand that not many CD players will show the titles.MP3 titles are no problem ,burning or showing , because they carry tags with the info. attached.

3. undine

undine Regular member

4. redsoxwin

redsoxwin Guest

undine--I'm presently looking for the burrrrrrrn PGM. Thanks for answering me on both counts-have a good weekend. D

5. redsoxwin

redsoxwin Guest

OK, you can still laugh--I haven't had my coffee as yet--it was on the right-hand side of the pg--DOWNLOADS: dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    now let's hope I can pass the learning curve. Dahhhhhhhhhhh. :)