1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning wii isos

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by k_quinny, Oct 30, 2007.

1. k_quinny

k_quinny Guest

i downloaded paper mario iso for the wii i used imgburn to burn it on a blank +dvd when i look on the dvd nothing shows up and it says 0bytes free, total size 0bytes what have i done wrong could somebody please HELPThe iso is correct it shows up as (4,699,979,776 bytes) .

2. yikhai

yikhai Member

3. k_quinny

k_quinny Guest

so does that mean that i have burnt it correctly onto my blank dvd, but cannot read it in my dvd drive just yet untill i buy a specific dvd drive, and it will work on my wii when i put the wiikey mod chip in just whanted to clarify this thanx

4. yikhai

yikhai Member

You won't know if it has been burnt correctly until you either buy a DVD drive which can read and raw dump Wii Discs or until you've checked it on a mod chipped Wii.

Burning Wii games correctly is a more complicated process then it seems, its all down to using the correct media which can be read by the Wii. Also it comes down to the iso file you have and whether it is a game which is region compatible with you Wii regardless of whether you have region-free switched on or not.

5. k_quinny

k_quinny Guest

thanx for answering my questions i will be trying them in my wii as soon as my mod chip is installed