1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning with imb burn and CloneCD...NEED HELP FROM THE EXPERTS

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by dregus07, Feb 22, 2007.

1. dregus07

dregus07 Guest

if your reading this, thanks, i appreciate it. im stuck here. heres my layout:

- Pioneer 111D
    - Firmware Hacked Xbox360 with a Hitachi Drive
    - Pengo DVD-R DL discs 8.5 GB

so far ive successfully burned gears of war, ninety nine nights and fight night 3. gears of war with clone cd, ninety nine nights with img burn and fight night 3 with clone cd. theres a guide i pulled from the web that said as long as i had a .dvd and .000 file after i extracted the files from winrar, id be fine, so thats what ive been doing. the clone cd guide im using is here:

http://www.xbox360iso.com/index.php?topic=446.0

if they have the .dvd and .000, i try to burn with clone cd. if they dont, i use img burn. the guide i use for that is here

http://forum.imgburn.com/lofiversion/index.php/t2831.html

now with img burn, the only way ive used it is if i dont see a .dvd or .000 but instead, image file. then ill open with imgburn. on the left side itll say
    label:
    imp ID:
    file sys:

if i select the game, and something is displayed for those like

label: XBOX 360
    Imp ID: Daikin U.S. Comtec Lab
    File Sys: ISO9660, UDF (1.02)

then ill try burning it. 3 have worked and ive had like 4 or 5 that didnt, and i have no idea why. i dont know anything about this, not much as i just started but i had some confidence cuz the first few worked, but none have recently. im hoping you can point me in the right direction. i dont want to spend anymore money on discs. i want the first time burn to work. so please help me out. what i need to know is exactly what files i need to look for and what MUST be there for the burn to work. if there is a way to tell beforehand if it will burn or not, i need that info. any help would be GREATLY appreciated. thanks guys

2. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

xbox backup creator will fix your problem, 17 burns with zero coasters