1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning with nero

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by millieann, Feb 7, 2005.

1. millieann

millieann Member

Looking for some new advice: have downloaded shrink 3.20 and installed nero express 6.3. Seem to have no problem with the setup and backup with shrink, I have checked off burn with nero, but after backup is complete, nothing happens. I try to open files in hard drive folder, and access manually thru nero and cannot open file. Have a hp computer, with windows xp, and have also downloaded dvd decrypter. I just cannot seem to access the burn process. I think I need pictures to help. Don't know what I am doing wrong. Can anyone help. I have gone thru all the tutorials, but nothing seems to help

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

when you click backup,on the window that pops up,select backup target, hit the dropdown, and choose,burn with nero,choose your dvd burner,then click ok.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2005
  3. millieann

millieann Member

If you mean burn settings, they are all greyed and I cannot access. I do not get a dropdown window with backup, just the usual target,burn window.I must be doing something wrong before this or am missing something somewhere

4. saugmon

saugmon Senior member

After you hit the backup tab, the backup options screen will appear.Ignore the tabs on top until you get your burn target selected.

Look for the burn icon on the left side of that screen/middle -SELECT BACKUP TARGET-in the center of the opening backup screen. This is just above SELECT FOLDER FOR TEMPORARY FILES.

click on select backup target and scroll till you get to your burner:example E:Benq 1620
    Click to set for your burner,recheck those other burn,enhancements,and region free tabs on top of that screen, Hit ok, that's all she wrote.

5. ashroy01

ashroy01 Regular member

I haven't messed with those settings since I got the program. I just let Shrink do the backup, then when it asks to insert a disc for burning I hit cancel, exit Shrink, open up Nero Express and add the files to the Video TS folder, presto!

If opening the folder to your DVD files through Nero is the problem, you can always open the folder manually, then click and drag to the Video TS folder.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2005