1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning with Yamaha CRW-F1E - small gaps between tracks.

Discussion in 'Audio' started by emmanuel, Jan 13, 2003.

1. emmanuel

emmanuel Member

Hi,

I've been burning live music (with continuous tracks) for very long with success and recently had this major problem. Most of the tracks on burned copies contain a short gap a bit after the beginning of the track and until 0.005 seconds. It sounds like a skip at the start of each tracks on recording. All .wav files are fine on my computer, i tried with three different softwares and i get the same result, although with Nero i get a skip at ‘0.005 sec’ instead of a blank. I tried from different drives, using or removing burn proof and i can’t think of anything else.

Some updates Jan-14. I tried burning from a different burner the same .wav files with Easy CD and i get the same problem. Then i thought it was Cool Edit adding some stuff to the .wav files, i tried with another sound editor and it does the same. I'm now totally out of guess

Thanks,
    Emmanuel

Last edited: Jan 14, 2003
  2. emmanuel

emmanuel Member

I recently noticed that tracks that were cut with CDwave do not have this problem. Therefore it's a temporary solution but it's ridiculously long to expand all my EAC rips into one track and cut them again. Anyone know what could be the problem? All discs were fine until two weeks ago.