1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning x-box game successfully or not??

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by DaOsT, Jan 9, 2004.

1. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

ok ok I have unzipped the rar file of an x box game I lost thru My lil nephew using it as a frisby .....I have just 1 file an ISO which is 1.2 gig big which is patched with an xbe ..........I have also extracted it into a good few hundred files also ......

firstly which version do I burn the 1 ISO file or the whole lot of files that are in anime ....video ....audio ....etc etc etc .....

secondly how do I burn it I followed a tutorial online that said you burn it as a DVD thru the file then burn image on nero ......I am using nero 5.5.9.0 and for some reason it will NOT let Me burn a dvd in this format a cd sure but seeing the file is 1.2 gig it wont fit on a cd .......the bottom were the guide of how full the DVD OR CD is acts opposite on a cd it reads 4.5 gig on the dvd it reads 800 meg all together

I am using a HP 200i DVD RE WRITER +R

is there a simple solution as I am missing My gta 3 vice city and badly need to get back on it so I am not withdrawn

is Record now max or prima dvd any better??

please help and as ever it truly is appreciated

DaOsT

2. FFW

FFW Member

just download the new nero from there website. It's free to try for 30 days. After installing it just open nero and close all the windows in it. Then u just go to the recoder tab and then click burn image. Pick the file you wish to burn and then it's easy just leave "info" and "forgin image" alone. in the burn tab pick the speed u wish to burn at i like 2x. for writing method i choose dick at onnce. Thats write and finizle should be heck when u choose disk at once. Now just burn it. Also to be safe i would use Craxtion to patch the game. just to be safe and not have a new frisby for your nephew.

3. DaOsT

DaOsT Regular member

thanxs alot FFW It worked great and no frisby for the lil sh......eeeerrrrr Nephew

thanxs

DaOsT

4. FFW

FFW Member

No problem man i just wish a new how to spell better. Also for this thread probelem sovled so i call it closed. Because i forgot to uncheak that box and i keep getting email updats about it lol.