1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burning xbox 360 games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by sam515, Apr 18, 2007.

1. sam515

sam515 Guest

HI i recently got my xbox 360 modded and have been trying to backup my games with no luck. I am not sure what firmware is in my xbox as i got a store to do it for me.I have the samsung D162C. I have been using my acer laptop to burn the games but they do not work on my xbox . On my disc drive it says i have a DVD+R DL RW and i have been using DVD-R DL discs , could that be the problem any help would be aprreciated.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

you need to get some Verbatim DVD+R DL discs

3. sam515

sam515 Guest

thanks i thought that might be the case. I think i also need to get a new dual layer dvd burner so i can do this book type thing. Does it matter what brand or model you get Thanks.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

not really, just make sure it can booktype because not all of them can. This is what i have.
    http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/Reviews/Specific.aspx?ArticleId=16050&PageId=0
    has a set of tools called Qsuite that you can set to booktype all DVD+R and DVD+R DL to DVD-Rom every time you burn them.

although you would most likely have to step up to a newer model because only one store i found (meritline) still lists them and they are out.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2007
  5. sam515

sam515 Guest