1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burning Xbox games

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by berny, Aug 6, 2003.

1. berny

berny Member

Rite i have the xecuter2 mod ,nero 6 and pinnicale instant CD+DVD, dvd burner, DVD-R media i need to no exactly how to create the back up? cudnt find a guide on the site

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

there may not be a specific guide for xbox but there is miles of info on making backups on this site. but here's a quick run down. you need to connect to the xbox with a PC, either thru a router or a crossover cable (using flashFXP). bring all the data from the game disc over to your PC then make an xISO from it (i use craxtion for patching the xbe and making the ISO) then burn the iso to a disc using nero or whatever you like.

3. Dank

Dank Regular member

darthnip you are so patient bro gotta hand it to ya.. you must be on tranquilizers LOL... just kidding but there is a ton of info on this site to not be able to find anything on how to make back-ups.. see the anger management is working ;)

4. darthnip

it aint easy sometimes man i tell ya. at least this cat put down his info and stuff, aint like it was a good old "do i need a modchip...." ones, so i didn't mind

5. legolas1

legolas1 Member

Wait...im new to the xbox backup area..can u just make a backup by a 1:1 or on the fly mthod and copying to disc? I know thta works for ps2 but what ab xbox?

Like i mean a program like nero to just copy the dvd to a dvd-r?

6. darthnip

no, it aint like PS2 at all, you cant even read the xbox disc in your PC. you have to mod the xbox, use flashFXP to connect to the xbox with your PC, bring all the game data over to your PC, then make an xISO from that data, then burn it.

7. kapnkruch

kapnkruch Guest

LISTEN TO THE MAN!!
    jeez people we cant hold you hand all the way through this
    learn something by searching or trying, it's much more fulfilling.