1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BURNING XBOX GAMES

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by tommurry, Jan 5, 2005.

1. tommurry

tommurry Member

I am really new to all of this. I wanted to know if I can burn copies of XBox games. If so, how do you do it?
    Thanks,
    T

2. Xsilver

Xsilver Regular member

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Moved.

4. kopkilla

kopkilla Guest

making copies of games are illeagal....COOL MAN

5. ArsonLaw

ArsonLaw Guest

Hey im a newbie to this site. It seams like the only way to burn xbox games is to have a mod chip and copy the games from the xbox to a computers dvd burner. Yeahs thats great but im sure there is another way. So in my experiences unmodded xboxs cant play dvd+r movies only dvd-r burnt movies. But with a simple program called booktype the dvd burner can write the dvd+r in a format like (dvd-rom) and the unmodded xbox can read it and play the dvd movie. So what if someone reprogrammed this booktype program to burn lets say dvd+r to a format the xbox could read. On the Van Helsing Dvd there is an xbox demo for van helsing that someone can play. The demo files can be read on a computer's dvd drive and on the xbox. I bet if someone downloaded a game of the internet and burnt it with the redesisigned booktype program...it could be played on an unmodded xbox. But yeah someone has to desing that program and im sure many other problems would come up. Its just an idea. So what do you all think? like i said, i dont really know much about burning xbox games just backing up my dvds.

6. TURBOMAN8

TURBOMAN8 Member

7. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Not if you own the game.