1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BURNOUT 3 (USA VERSION)

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by bananaboy, Sep 14, 2004.

1. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

hey, has anyone made a backup copy of their BurnOut 3 game? when i tried to play it, the regular swap magic way would give me a blue loaded color, show the loading screen and stop at the 75% mark. Since it is a EA game, i used the EA method also. I got the same result. The load screen stoped when the animation was at 75%.

anyone else having trouble? is there a new EA dvdloader disc verion recently made avaliable?

Last edited: Sep 14, 2004
  2. odb992001

odb992001 Guest

hey i backed up burnout 3, and it plays just fine. and i have the swapmagic and slide card. i have a ps2 v10.i backed up my game with decrypter. and i use princo disc from compusa.people say there not good media but i have no problem with them. what ps2 version do u have and what media do u use. i think it's your media,but i could be wrong.and no i didn't have to use cdloader or dvdloader. odb

3. azn_kda

azn_kda Regular member

princo is a good disc, ritek disc doesn't work as well on my system however... lol

4. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

used nero to burn on a ridata disk

ps2v1 =)

5. odb992001

odb992001 Guest

hey bananboy try using dvd decrypter in mode pick mode read it will create a iso, then go back to mode and select write and burn at 1x if you can and see if that works. odb

6. )v(3thuD

)v(3thuD Regular member

I made a successful copy on a Imation DVD-R 4.7gb using DVD Decrypter mode-iso-write

PS2 V4
    Swap Magic 3.0/2.0 w/slide card

Last edited: Sep 14, 2004