1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burnout CSO help (Formerly WOAH!)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by jacks264, Mar 18, 2007.

1. jacks264

jacks264 Guest

I have 3.03 OE A and I downloaded a CSO from the internet and I dont know how to run it. I tried making a ISO folder and putting it in in and that doesnt work!

2. oosel

oosel Regular member

If you title your post with something that applies to your question you will get more answers. ( WOAH! ) doesent draw anyone in to look at your post and help.

3. mattpiper

mattpiper Regular member

also dont double post

4. staxx

staxx Regular member

Nice job helping him oosel and mattpiper...your here viewing it posted your 2 cents and didnt bother to provide any help. Waste of a post in my opinion.

Anyways jacks the ISO folder goes in the root of your mem stick. If the game freezes on you while you try and load it, its probably a bad rip so you should try a different copy. Thats about all i can really suggest since you werent specific enough as to whats happening in your process.

5. mattpiper

mattpiper Regular member

ask a stupid question and you get a stupid response

6. staxx

staxx Regular member

There are no stupid questions...Just remember you were like him at one point and needed advice on something. Ignorance gets you nowhere.

7. oosel

oosel Regular member

Ya know what I was polite and tried to help him out before he got flamed! ( I figured he could edit the post title ) I didnt bad mouth him or nothing like I usually see happen to newbies. But you sure was quick to jump on us HUH!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2007
  8. npdyna

npdyna Regular member

But we all used the search function rather than making multiple posts with irrelevant caps titles.

9. jacks264

jacks264 Guest

Thanks Staxx, I'll try again...

Sorry about my title of thread, guys.

And aren't we getting a little off topic?

10. Pud1000

Pud1000 Regular member

I have kind of the same problem, i have 3.10 oe a and i cant load iso/cso backups i have recovery no umd disabled and i dont know what to do...

11. staxx

staxx Regular member

Do you have a game in your umd tray (you need one if no-umd is diabled)? What do you mean by you cant load iso/cso backups, you'll need to be specific as to whats happening in your process.

12. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

ive noticed that a lot of ISOs dont work automatically when giong from OE-C to 3.10 OE-A...more than just disabling noUMD is required....

150 kernel, plain mods...something else, I cant remember the other........I love OE-C.