1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burns OK --No Audio

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by RealeZ, Mar 3, 2005.

1. RealeZ

RealeZ Member

Using 1 Click DVD & DVD 43 I can burn but no audio. Just this morning I noticed the yellow smiley in my task bar without a smile & I unchecked the two copy options for audio & DVD and now the symbol is gone. Is there something I've missed in the setup? And should I not have unchecked the copy options?

Thanks

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

LOL :) sorry...
    But unchecking the audio means you didnt want the audio that is more than likely why you dont have audio.. LOL sorry again :-(

3. RealeZ

RealeZ Member

I was unclear. I meant to say that as a result of not getting audio, I tried unclicking protect audio. And now I can't find the smiley symbol in the task bar at the bottom to recheck. I have not as yet tried burning since I unchecked. But can you tell me if there was any way I might have misused the setup when I installed so as to not get audio?

So to be real clear: I never unchecked anything before burning twice on DVD-R. Just clicked the Start button= great video but no audio. Should I have been using DVD+RW?

Thanks

4. RealeZ

RealeZ Member

I'll try again. The actual tags when i unchecked the two options under the yellow smiley are,

(which upon downloading yesterday- used to be green-I suppose that meant all was ok)

are Remove Audio CD protection and Remove Analog Video Copy Protection. Does that help you with why I am not getting audio?

And one more thing, when I right click and choose Show, up pops a window: Idle-0/2 video DVD (s) detected. I'm sure this means that i don't have any actual dvd discs in either drives, and I don't.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2005