1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burnt DVD playback problem

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by loki1982a, Oct 16, 2004.

1. loki1982a

loki1982a Member

I used dvd decrypter to copy a dvd, then used dvd2one to shrink it to the 4 gig size and I have used 3 different burners to try and burn this dvd. I used clone dvd, dvd copy and easy dvd burner.

The dvd will play fine on my computer I burn it on. On my ps2 it says tv system does not match. On my dvd/tv set it says unable to playback. On my laptop it say another message, I cant remember.

I have burned others that work fine in all my systems but a few wont work in anything except the burning computer.

I am using dvd+r verbatim dvd's burning them at 4X and tried 1X as a test.

So what could be my problem? Bad brand of dvd's, bad dvd burner, bad luck?

2. loki1982a

loki1982a Member

no ideas?

Well I bought some sony dvd's thinking that maybe my media was the problem. The same dvd's work fine and the same ones dont work fine so I dont think its the media.

3. bigorange

bigorange Active member

4. loki1982a

loki1982a Member

the problem is, my ps2 and my dvd player WILL play other ones I have backed up. It is only certain ones that wont. They do play some of the ones I burn 100% with no problems.

-edit-
    And ive tried the ones that do work on 3 different dvd/tv set ups and they work fine on all of them. The ones that dont work will not work on any of them but will work on my computer.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2004