1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

burnt games playiing on stock 360"s seen it with my onw eyes111

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by jrok96, Feb 24, 2008.

1. jrok96

jrok96 Member

high i see two diff hacks for 360 one firm ware hack to the system which voids my extedned warrany and seems completely confusing. then i see a way to burn discs with rxripper and removing drive covers ect. i dont know how the hell this guy did it but for 7usd i got a copy of a new 360 game on a dual layer disc. he wouldnt tell me how he did it. but i can deffinetly assure you my xbox has not been modified. so then i started researching everything. at first i had my hopes up i got rxripper and all the other programs. i removed and voided my waranty on my drive found a 7.8g movie and was just about to start the hotswap and find magic number then i read a text on this site stating these games will only play on modded 360's and hear i am. so i guess my question is. how can a young seemingly nonintellectual person working for minimum wage in a electronic center of a drpartment chain no how to burn exact copies without the firmware mods to the ststem have more ability than everyother person on te web. i have been researching for hours a day for a month and all i came up with is what you do. are you sure the finished game will only play on a firmware modded 360 if so please do some research and so will i. im telling yo though he deffinetly pulled it off so there is a way jut how.

2. NserUame

NserUame Regular member

If this guy could actually do it he'd be selling guides on ebay, or setting up a website. The fact that you have multiple spelling errors in your thread title and your post was barely legible I think I'll be the first to call hoax.

3. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Here's how. He used a blow dryer to remove the warrenty sticker intact. He then flashed his DVD drive of the 360 and put it back together. Since the warrenty sticker is in perfect shape, he can make himself look "smarter" than everyone else and make u look up to him. People like this have serious issues and I'd call him out on it if it were me.

4. budro

budro Regular member

I'm going to have to agree with PS2Menace. There's no way a stock 360 could actually play burnt games. It's a hoax.

5. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Why people reply to dumb topics like this blows my mind. Burned games on stock console... Sigh