1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Burnt ISO game not booting

Discussion in 'PS2' started by happybhoy, Jan 26, 2004.

1. happybhoy

happybhoy Member

Hi,
    I've got a PS2 with a Messiah chip fitted and have had no problems with the copies I have bought but I have just **EDIT** and burnt it to both CD (using nero) and DVD using CDRWin3 - when I put either of these copies into my machine it gets to the browser screen (pictures of the memory card and a gold disk(dvd copy) or purple disk(cd copy)) and doesn't get any further if I select the disk the screen goes blank for a few seconds before returning to the browser screen.
    I don't want to piss anyone of asking basic questions (I did a search of the forum before posting but couldn't find anything and I've searched the internet for some clear instructions) but I could really use some pointers on what to do next?

Cheers

Last edited: Jan 26, 2004
  2. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

we learn one thing from all this... make your own backups and dont dl them... some might not work like in this case... if it boot then returns to the browser something is wrong with the game you burn... other then that you just wasted some cd's and dvd's...

3. happybhoy

happybhoy Member

Cheers - I'll try doing some of my own games to make sure that I've got the basics down.

4. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

you cannot post anything about downloading games here, it does not matter if you own the game or not. In the future, if you need help with a backup, or you backed up your own game to ISO form and need help making it work right, thats fine. But do NOT post anything about downloading games.
    thanks.

5. happybhoy

happybhoy Member

Oops, apologies.