1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Button swap in psx eboots

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by sixthcrow, Dec 27, 2007.

1. sixthcrow

sixthcrow Member

Heya. I'm looking for some help with swapping the x and o buttons in my ff7 eboots. for some reason, when I run the second disk, x is select, o is not. However, on disc 1, it's the reverse. Anyone have any ideas on how this is changed? It appears to be an eboot specific issue. I am running MSS 3.71, 1.50 addon, recovery is set to x being select for xmb, and the disc 1 still uses o. So I am sure it's an eboot thing. Let me know if anyone has any clues.

Thanks

2. aftrdrawn

aftrdrawn Regular member

u can play ur game thats all u need. our brains are not computer to learn whether we press o or x at psp and psx.

3. sixthcrow

sixthcrow Member

The issue is that in FF7 the button swap isn't 100%. For breeding chocobos I need to select the chocobo with o, x does not work, and o is now cancel. That is why I need to get the buttons swapped.

Any help would be appreciated

4. pwr0n

pwr0n Regular member

use the KEYS.bin file from disc 1 with the other two eboots, overwriting the originals.

that should do it.

5. sixthcrow

sixthcrow Member

I've tried using the keys.bin from the other eboot, no change. Still stuck with the x being select and o being cancel, which is messing up my chocobo breeding lol. Anyone else have any ideas? Thanks again