1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buy a new premod ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by playfx50, Apr 5, 2007.

1. playfx50

playfx50 Member

I have a premod ps2 with a magic 5.1 chip. I believe my chip is burning out and it's time for an upgrade. I want to buy a new premod, but at reasonable price. I'm looking for somewhere who won't rip you off and is reasonable.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Teammodders.com http://www.teammodders.com/premodded/
    Buy a used premodded V7 with either a Matrix Infinity Green Dot, or Crystal Chip V2.0
    you can buy a new one but you can easily add a hard drive to the V7 with just a network adapter. And adding a hard drive is a great thing to have. Crystal Chip V2.0 has a mega pack that you can download that has a program to run a hard drive. There are also memory card exploits. Not sure about the Matrix Chip.

DMS4 Pro SE also has firmware that can run a hard drive and has a built in cheat device (like AR Max) but is not quite as stable as the first two (although i have personally never had a problem with mine)

also the Crystal chip V2.0 (after flashing it which you will have to do) can auto patch games for online play so you do not have to patch them manually.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  3. playfx50

playfx50 Member

Thanx,but how reliable is this company? When you put in an order,how long is the wait? Once I have the ps2,wil it work? The question I'm asking you...How well do you know about this company? I read alot of horror stories(including yours)and I'm not trying to be a victim.

4. playfx50

playfx50 Member

Thank man!! The place you told me about was right on the money. My next step is a xbox 360.

5. steimy

steimy Active member

no problem, make sure you leave a nice message in the site feedback section of the forum. It is where other people will look when they consider buying at Teammodders.com