1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buy broadband adapter + PSO

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by butaalpet, Oct 25, 2004.

1. butaalpet

butaalpet Member

Hi, i've seen that is possible play GC ISO's with a pc, a bba and pso1&2.
    My question is "Where can I buy all this?"
    Plaese not write me "in ebay"
    (I want also buy a memory card, and a vgabox)

I've a PAL cube.

Thanks a lot!

P.s. Can you also give some links to understand more.

2. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Good riddens man,it costs alot to be honest for real.The only way to get those two items is actually bidding on them on ebay or either amazon.They are rare products since everybody buys them up so much.I heard that Nintendo will be coming out with a new set of bba adapters,but not sure when or if they ever will.The actual PSO game you can use PSO3 along with the other PSO1&2,and the PSO1&2 Plus I think can work not really sure on that one.The main reason you need the PSO game is to configure your internet settings on the GC side.I wasn't real lucky on saving money on my bba or PSO1&2 game.I had to pay I think in the range of $125-$150 dollars it was expensive as hell.I was wondering if you tried the actual Nintendo shop off the Nintendo site.I seen off there they had the bba adapter for $35 dollars,that should cut some money out for you to spend.The actual game is also hard to get since everybody buys that game up also.If you can find a PSO game get it no matter if it is PSO3,PSO1&2 the first one,or PSO1&2 Plus version.The reason I say get any one of those,because people on the internet have guides to the other games.I am not sure where to look for all the games there guides.I know they are on the internet though.I have heard too many people saying they followed a guide talking about PSO3 streaming games,and so forth.If you can get the PSO1&2 game or the PSO1&2Plus or any PSO game you can start streaming.I don't think you will be able to save any money on the bba or PSO game,but good luck man.I tried the same thing you where doing and ended up paying way over my limit.

3. butaalpet

butaalpet Member

4. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Looks like a bargin man,or fair price to me.I paid more than that,and that was a couple months ago also.You are going to have to spend some extra money on a crossover cable man.That is another thing you will need which you can get at a site called provantage or bestbuy any site that deals with electronics alot will have the crossover cable.Another thing is that if you are using a ethernet card right now for your internet you might want to add another one of those in also man or you will have to keep messing with setting your internet back to normal.If you are using a router though.You can use a straight cable which is different than a crossover cable,but you will need to get that cable also man.If you need some more help on getting all this stuff I will help you out man.If not from me I know somebody else will help you out also.Nice find man,and I would say get it while you can.

5. butaalpet

butaalpet Member

Thanks for your speedy reply!
    Did all the ethernet card works?
    I think so but I don't know what buy (there are too may mark)
    I can buy it on amazon!
    So it's decided!
    Tell me the model of the card and i'll purchase on amazon UK with the cross cable (...i'll take also some cd's)

TA man!

6. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

7. butaalpet

butaalpet Member

Bad news man, "amazon.s.o.b.uk" don't dispatch electronic stuff in Italy (where I live).

Project aborted (my cube is desperate)
    Other solution...?

However thanks a lot for your time!
    You're great!

8. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I was wondering if there where any big electrical stores located near you.You would be able to get the crossover cable,and ethernet card there,but still the broadband adapter for gamecube,and PSO would be impossible for you to get.I was only able to get it off of amazon and ebay man.I think anywhere else would not have these products,sorry man.

9. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

If you want you could ask somebody if they will sell you there PSO game and broadband adapter.I think somebody would be willing to sell there PSO game and broadband adapter,maybe though you can get lucky and they will sell it to you.I would sell the game I have and the broadband adapter,but I am working on something at the moment that deals with it constantly.