1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buy Psp 1.5 firmware. Where to buy PSP with 1.5 firmware. Best Place to buy PSP with 1.5 firmware

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by boogle123, May 24, 2007.

1. boogle123

boogle123 Guest

I know many people are looking for a good place to buy a PSP 1.5 firmware.
    Many places charge too much and ebay isnt always a good place to buy it. Honestly the best place i found to buy a PSP with 1. 5 firmware is this site:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...4871286-5818032?ie=UTF8&qid=1180022669&sr=8-1

LOOK AT THE ONE PRICED AT $245 it comes with so many extras like 2gb memory stick games and many other things its frigin ubelievable

IF anyone else finds some good deal feel free to post

2. Oraseth

Oraseth Regular member

Hey m8, why do you need a psp with 1.50 firmware already in?

anything that is 2.80 or under can easily be downgraded to 1.50 with out the need of using a copy of GTA:LC 2.0.

check out my post here for how to determine what firmware version the psp has from just looking at the box.

3. pieterm

pieterm Member

im very stupid with things like this but ive got a 1.5 version psp but what is the dif?

4. boogle123

boogle123 Guest

pieterm: A psp with 1.5 firmware can play homebrew games, also with at least a 1GB memory card you can actually download iso's of real PSP games, load them up on to the memory card and play them on your PSP flawlessly.
    You just need to do a little research on google and look at the many other things you can do with a large memory card and 1.5 PSP firmware.

Oraseth: many people dont want to bother with downgrading, sometimes you need to use a copy of GTA LC to downgrade and it can get complicated. And there is also a chance of Bricking you PSP when downgrading.

Also this bundle on http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B...69&sr=8-1[/url] LOOK AT THE ONE PRICED AT $245[/color][/b] has a 2GB memory card and a copy OF GTA: LC, which is desired by many, and many other extra's. This is a great deal in my view.

Some people need a good psp bundle deal, personally this is the best deal i found.

Post anything else you guys find.

5. boogle123

boogle123 Guest