1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buying a 360..

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by skribblzz, Mar 4, 2007.

1. skribblzz

skribblzz Member

i am planning to buy a 360 soon and i would like to know if the system is worth to buy , because i been hearing things like the cd's could like melt or in a few moths your wire will burn out.. so please help me on making my descision

2. steimy

steimy Active member

well, mine works fine but i have had it only about 2 months
    but i know people who have had them for a while with no problems.
    plus you have a warranty, unless you mod it. If you have a high quality TV with a VGA input i would say it was worth it. If not i would say buy a premodded Xbox 1 and a bunch of games instead, then mod that and you can do quite a bit with it.

3. deesy32

deesy32 Guest

yes the 360 is a very good buy compared to the other two choices.i think the price is right for what you get.i hade mine for 10 months no problems also make sure you get the extra warrenty with it and you should be fine .but i think microsoft just stepped the warrenty up on this thing to one year.i hope this helps you

4. pstamer

pstamer Guest

I've had mine for about a week and I must say it's awesome. From the graphics to xbox live. It's all good. If you have a decent lcd tv or any kind of hdtv that supports at least 720p, I'd definetely go for it. You've also got to take into consideration to the extensive list of excellent games it has.