1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying a new ps2

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by john179, Sep 1, 2004.

1. john179

john179 Active member

Hi i'm going to be buying a new ps2 but do not want to mod the ps2 in anyway to be honest.Ive not used my old ps2 for a while as it keeps playing up and has the prices are now really low i thought i would purchase a new one.My question is are there any good boot cds out for the ps2 where i need not use a flip top or mod chip to play my backed up copys of my originals.If so which is the best and where can i get hold of one.I know you guys may have been asked a million times but as ps2 is not really my main thing i thought seek advise of what to get from the experts.I know the ps2 scene is changing all the time so i know very little.
    Thanks for you help in advance
    John179

2. naz2k4

naz2k4 Guest

I think the only easy way of booting PS2 backups without a modchip/fliptop is the slide card, that only requires you to pull of the disc tray cover. Heres the link ---> http://www.ps2cover.com/slidecardsm3.html it works for ps2 consoles up to V10

3. john179

john179 Active member

Much appreciated

Thanks
    John179