1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying a Premod.. (newbie help)

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Chris8282, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Chris8282

Chris8282 Member

Hello. I am completely new to this modchip thing. I am looking at buying a PS2 premod from teamodders.com I want to put in the Duo3 because it is the cheapest. All I want to do is run backups of games that legally own. I don't need all the extra stuff.

Now, my question is is this site still reputable? (I read it was here 2 years ago, I think.) Will the Duo3 do what I need it to do? is there anything else I need to know?

Thanks in advance for your help, I'm completely in the dark on this.

Why must running backups of games you paid a lot of money for be so much trouble? (Not a real question :)

2. Chris8282

Chris8282 Member

Oh, and I want the 90 day warranty. Do you guys think it will still work even a year after I bought it? Have you guys had any good/bad experiences from this site?

3. Chris8282

Chris8282 Member

VERY sorry for the third post but I have a another question (I'm such a newb, sorry..) I'm making backups using CloneCD.. anything wrong with this? (I haven't tried out the backups yet). I only see on this site guides for Nero and Alchol 120%. Made me curious because there's no CloneCD.

4. Chris8282

Chris8282 Member

No one going to help? I really need it.

5. NHS2008

NHS2008 Regular member

Ye of'course it's a great site!