1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buying a ps2

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ProBaller, Jun 27, 2007.

1. ProBaller

ProBaller Regular member

2. 0sHaG0

0sHaG0 Member

i think you should wait, only because we all know that game consols are not an investment, they lose value rather fast, like i already want to sell my PSP.

3. Z3120

Z3120 Regular member

If you live in the U.S., you're better off buying at teammodders as I think they're more cheaper price than where you're buying from, very reliable and quite known around here for their top-notch work.

It all comes down to how often you think you'll be using it and such. I find myself salvaging my old fat PS2 out of the scrap heaps rather than thinking about throwing it away because while I do have a slim PS2, I was sadden by its performance and overheating issues. So while I am indeed using the slim PS2's portability as it's very nice and dandy compared to hauling over the fat PS2 instead of leaving it around the house, I find myself able to go to lengths with my investment because there are still a ton of games I have yet to finish and can play.

4. ProBaller

ProBaller Regular member

5. ProBaller

ProBaller Regular member

oh and on that website, what is the best deal for a pre modded ps2? and which is better infinity modchip or dms4?
    and is the slimline better than the fat ps2 in performance? and can i use action replay max or gameshark with backup games with any of the modchips?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2007