1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying a UK Premium Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by nsx2050, May 11, 2007.

1. nsx2050

nsx2050 Member

Hi I want an Xbox 360 that can be flashed, preferrably one with a drive that I can use the blaster 360 with.
    Is there anyway I can guarantee to get one of these drives, e.g.
    buying the Pro Evolution 6 or WWE Smackdown vs Raw pack.

2. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

Check out this list.

Compare the lot numbers and the team names with those you'll see on the xbox360 box and you'll have a pretty idea which drive you'll get.

Vincent.

3. nsx2050

nsx2050 Member

where would the lot number be placed on the box? and what about if I buy online?

4. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member

It will definitely be somewhere on the box,it's not that difficult to find it out.Sorry for not being specific about it's location on the box because i threw mine long time ago and i can't remember exactly where it is.If you buy online,then you may ask the seller if he knows which drive comes in the console,if he doesn't know then just ask him give you the infos about the team name and lot number on the box so that you can check it.

There's a way of telling which drive it is,whether it's a hitachi or samsung or benq,by simply ejecting/opening the drive's tray.Someone here at AD has posted the pictures but i can't really get it now.

I'll post a link as soon as i get it.

Vincent.

5. TY4ever

TY4ever Regular member