1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying an Xbox 360, where to look for lot number?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Zac2000, Jul 7, 2007.

1. Zac2000

Zac2000 Member

I know you're supposed to look near the barcode at the back of the box, but there's always like a thousand numbers around those barcodes. Does it specifically say lot number? If there are a lot of numbers where exactly is the lot number? Is it seperated from other numbers or part of a longer number, like for example lot number 0649 will show up in the middle of a bunch of numbers like 0009750649000. If anybody has a link to a picture that would be great.

2. chubbs09

chubbs09 Member

ixtreme 1.2 is out for hitachi now to matey:)
    so dont worry bout what drive ya got matey:)

3. Zac2000

Zac2000 Member

Yeah but I don't want the 0079fk Hitachi which can't be programmed yet, and I also don't want a Benq.

4. thegrunt

thegrunt Regular member

No its not on the serial number,its on the side of the box(left side if youre looking at the front of the box

5. brifa

brifa Regular member

What u mean? can we go online with a flashed hitachi?i just sold mine bcos was banned so u mean that if i buy a new 360 can i go online without being banned?can i flash it again?

6. chubbs09

chubbs09 Member

yes you can go online but not with a banned console,so if you do get an hitachi you will be ok the same as you are with the samsung drives at the mo.
    like i said its ixtreme firmware which is whats being used with the samsung drives so it will only let you play stealthed games....

7. pets34me

pets34me Regular member

When you sold the banned xbox, did the person you sold it to know? I just want to know because im considering buying a 360 on ebay, but don't want to buy one that is banned.

8. brifa

brifa Regular member

yeah i told him...but i also had loads of games thats why i sold it for a good price...but thats bcos i was honest some ppl dont...