1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying media online -Canadian based sites only please

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by sean5775, Jan 3, 2005.

1. sean5775

sean5775 Regular member

I live in Canada and I am interested in buying media online instead of instore as I always have been. I need to know a good place that offers a good deal. I only ever dealt with effectuality.ca, they have good prices on cases but the media is rediculously priced. BTW the site must be based in canada and and shipment must originate from canada, I am sick of paying outrageous duties from stuff I buy from the USA. I would prefer TY media, if thats available from a canadian site. Thanks all in advance.

2. vatsim5

vatsim5 Member

3. sean5775

sean5775 Regular member

That fits what im looking for 100% and your fast reply was greatly appreciated.

4. jamacaboi

jamacaboi Regular member

I was skeptical about blankmedia.ca due to 2 bad experiences with 2 other sites in Canada.

But I took a chance and ordered on December 30. To my shock on December 31 it was delivered. I got 50 pack spindles of Taiyo Yuden DVD+R and Ritek Ridata G05 DVD-R. Both silver top inkjet printable. I wish the Taiyo Yuden were cheaper, but I know you have to pay more for higher quality media. Good price on the Ritek though.

So far so good. If all goes well. I will re-order from them again.