1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buying new xbox 360 premium with extreme firmware pls respond someone

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by funky22, Jul 11, 2007.

1. funky22

funky22 Guest

can i play all backup or burned games on that extreme firmware and i see that new extreme firmware is out for sammys and lg dvd drives 1.2 i think and is someone able to play backup games on live with out being banned anyone pls respond i am going to buy it tommorow so can someone explain how that extreme firmwares work and can i go on live with it thx in advance :)

2. steimy

steimy Active member

going on live you do at your own risk. Some people have ben banned while others have not. Read one on the many banning threads and you can get more info.

If you take all the needed steps then you are less likely to get banned, but can never be 100% safe.
    steps would be.
    1. use top quality media like Verbatim
    2. always make sure games are stealth patched
    3. always booktype your discs as DVD-Rom
    4. use the newest firmware

first you also have to know what your buying, not all 360 drives can be modded.

3. funky22

funky22 Guest

in that store they will install extreme firmware and i get warranty on extreme firmware xbox 360 and i can update it in that store when new firmwares come out but i cant do it me self becose then i lose warranty