1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buying swap magic 3.3

Discussion in 'PS2' started by graeme124, Apr 14, 2005.

1. graeme124

graeme124 Guest

anyone know where i can buy swap magic 3.3 cheap

2. wc9307

wc9307 Guest

Wll how much you looking to pay?

and there is a new version 3.6 which i myself am sellin on ebay

£15

3. wc9307

wc9307 Guest

email me on billyc100@gmail.com

4. munx

munx Regular member

now you gone and done it. no email addys. edit before....BIG BUBBA COMES

5. ch4r13s

ch4r13s Member

dont waste your money. I bought one a while back before i read the forums and every other website... they simply dont work. If you get off on seeing the loading screen popup every once and a while then buy one,..... but if you want to have a fun time PLAYING the game... GET A MODCHIP. I just went out and bought a Premod PS2 Slimline from xmodd.com. It was pricey but you get what you pay for.

6. graeme124

graeme124 Guest

thanks i think i wont buy it then

7. steimy

steimy Active member

ch4r13s,
    "dont waste your money. I bought one a while back before i read the forums and every other website... they simply dont work. If you get off on seeing the loading screen popup every once and a while then buy one,..... but if you want to have a fun time PLAYING the game... GET A MODCHIP. I just went out and bought a Premod PS2 Slimline from xmodd.com. It was pricey but you get what you pay for."

what the heck are you talking about? I have used Swap Magic for years, and it works just fine.

But i will also admit that a GOOD modchip is the way to go. Also got mine at xmodd.com, they have the premodded slim's right now for $270 until 4-30-05. And if you do get the DMS4 Pro chip, by far the top of the heap, that is why it costs $10 more than the others you will see on the site for a premodded system that has it.

8. graeme124

graeme124 Guest

o yes thanks m8 im way going to buy one and what a great price