1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

buying wii and its game library

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by dreamer2, Apr 20, 2007.

1. dreamer2

dreamer2 Regular member

i had some questions regarding wii. i m gamer for quitng some time now owning all last generation consoles except gamecube.now i have 360. i heard too much about wii and may be i should have bought it but when i saw its game library it looks to be more kids oriented.and doesnt look like any good games for adults. but i really like the remote used in wii play and its technology. i m confused to buy wii or wait for more games to be released and does any good games r in making. thanks

2. stuntman_

stuntman_ Regular member

the games will be a lot more adult orientated due to the popularity of the console. The Legend of Zelda isnt really all that childish and its incredibly fun and addicting, Red Steel and Call of Duty 3 are way fun as well.

3. ghostboy6

ghostboy6 Regular member

there are a lot of games to choose from in the wii console and lots more are coming up.. you can check some of them in gamefaqs.com/console/wii/ you can see the upcoming releases below the page. and the wii sports are fun to play with friends or family despite age ;)

4. deussta

deussta Member

Nintendo is always about putting out good games over eye candy based games. Even though most of the games in its library are geared towards kids, there are many games that cater to adults too. Even some of the kid games are fun!