1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buzzing ISO loader

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by hackaday, Jan 16, 2007.

1. hackaday

hackaday Regular member

I got the WTF (work time fun) cso. I ran it and it worked fine, but my psp and the UMD drive would not stop buzzing really loud. Is this normal?

2. john-e-i

john-e-i Guest

no not at all it is normal to make a few sounds like once every couple minutes but none stop tells me that your disc drive has become uncalibrated and i know that with a ps2 or xbox you can re calibrate it yourself but for the psp i am not sure if its possible all i can say is dont goto sony to do it goto a third party place such as micro play or something along that line and they will beable to do it....

another easier way is to but a spare umd drive and just swap the other one for it, thats the easiest way but u are buying the disc drive used so it may not work still but before u do nething drastic i would try a different iso out to see if it still does that

3. hackaday

hackaday Regular member

Okay thanks a lot man, im downloading another ISO to see if it works

4. john-e-i

john-e-i Guest

alrighty keep me posted and let me know what happens i am very interested to see if it was the cso