1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C intro help on 3.52M33-4

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Archie26, Sep 28, 2007.

1. Archie26

Archie26 Member

I just upgraded from 3.51 M33 to 3.52 M33-4 yesterday and everything went smooth. i put my theme and other customizations back in and everything worked great. Today i turn my psp on and my cintro doesnt want to play (when it did last night after i upgraded) and ive spent all day trying to fix it. I can still play it off my memory stick under game but not when you start the psp cold. im not new to the psp scene but i dont know what to do other than downgrade/upgrade again. last thing i did yesterday was change some of the recovery menu settings and create a backup of a game using umd dumper that comes with the custom firmware. i tried changing the settings back but it still doesnt work. im stumped, i figure ill see if anyone else has had this problem first before i downgrade/upgrade again thanks

2. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

check to see if you've got a program to start when booting, that's where the c-intro program/boot would be, i'm not sure what it is off the top of my head, but if it's empty that's why it's not running.

3. Archie26

Archie26 Member

i tried that and it didnt work. i just downgraded and upgraded and its working for now thanks anyway

4. websniff

websniff Member

pls i just downlaoded the 4th update for 3.52m33 but when trying to unzip, it asked for the dercypt password?pls anyone gat an idea of the password or what 2 do or a thru link that doesnt give probs