1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C-Lines

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by telzan, Feb 4, 2012.

1. telzan

telzan Member

Hi can someone please advise me how to install C-Line onto dreambox 500s,and what programme would i need to install with thanks in advance Terry

2. MICKAH

MICKAH Active member

I suggest you read Piopats guide, look at his username, excellent guides and step by step

3. telzan

telzan Member

a big thanks for your reply will look it up cheers again

4. telzan

telzan Member

Hi thanks for your reply got to stag 2 entered search in bothe router and dreambox.then like he says reconnect the whole lines go green then the short line to dream box goes red and the following message pops up (Error 10057 in function send socket is not connected) what could be the problem please help thanks a lot Terry

5. piopat

piopat Active member

error 10057 usually means that one of the ip addresses is wrong ,you say the line from the computer to the dreambox goes red so i can only assume from that that the ip address under the picture of the dreambox is incorrect .look in communication setup in your dm500s ,press menu button ,then press number 6 (setup ),then choose expert setup ,then choose communication setup ,now at the top you should see ip: and to its right an ip address (make a note of this ip address) now in dream control center have a look under the picture of the router and see if the ip address you see is the same as the ip address you just made a note of. if the ip address under the picture of the dreambox is different you can change it by placing your computer cursor (the little arrow) just after the last digit and press the left button on your mouse and then press backspace to delete the wrong digit ,then type the correct digit and then click on reconnect under the picture of the computer .

6. telzan

telzan Member

7. telzan

telzan Member

Will give it a try thanks for info again cheers
    Hi again got all green lines ok but the part i have to press to enter C-Line after pressing on FLP can not see Ccam conf whanow as looking on the set up advised none look the same on my computer

8. piopat

piopat Active member

"now in dream control center have a look under the picture of the router and see if the ip address you see is the same as the ip address you just made a note of"
    i made an error above i said look under the picture of the router i meant to say look under the picture of the dreambox ,sorry about that .

9. piopat

piopat Active member

as i tell people the pictures in my tutorials may not always be exactly what you would see on your screen ,the pictures are more just to show people what they can expect to see .click on ftp (bottom left of your screen) ,then look in the box on the left for a file called var .dir and click on it two times to open it ,then look for a file called etc .dir and click on it twice to open it ,now you should see more files and one of them files should be cccam.cfg . if you reach this point and there is no cccam.cfg file i can only think you havent installed cccam ,cccam.cfg wont be there if cccam is not installed .