1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C4E's new firmware brings hope for banned?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by mikeismad, May 21, 2007.

1. mikeismad

mikeismad Regular member

reading a translated version of C4E's IRC interview, i saw a question asking
    and his response was

im thinking he means that

"We arent sure yet, that you could be banned already in their logs or you may be safe and once you are flashed call them, tell them you got an unjust ban, they will scan your firmware, read you as playing on a legit original game and seeing you as not having modded firmware and unban you."

Now, assuming this is true, then there is hope for the banned to regain their xbox live joys.

2. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

lets hope it is...

3. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

It's a nice thought... but I highly doubt it'll help ya if you're already banned. You know that MS already knows the new firmware is out and they're already picking through it with a fine tooth comb.

And they know their call centers are going to start lighting up with claims of consoles being banned for no reason. I really doubt they're going to do anything to unban a console. It got banned for a reason/reasons and no one (besides MS) is still 100% sure how.

Why would it be that all of the sudden now (that the fw is released) people are calling in to complain about being banned instead of when they were originally banned? MS will know it's not just a coinsidence.

Last edited: May 30, 2007