1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C4eva working on 'iXtreme' hacked firmware for Xbox 360 online

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by addflash, May 22, 2007.

1. addflash

addflash Member

Originally Posted by another forum
    Comodore4eva have discuss the reasons on how microsoft detects modded boxes...

source: http://www.foros360.com/foro/exclusi...a-vt15295.html

LOOK FOR THE TRANLATION BELOW!

Buenas noches commodore4eva, es un sueño hablar contigo.
    Muchas gracias.

Los usuarios están preguntando si las antiguas copias Xtreme funcionarán con iXtreme.
    Xtreme Online no arrancará backups no stealth, solo los discos stealth, con PFI y DMI arrancarán.

¿Sabers ya cuál es la razón real de los baneos?
    Si. El baneo es un proceso manual, se miran logs y logs. Lleva tiempo.

¿Manual? ¿Qué es lo que comprueban exactamente?
    Muchas cosas. Timming y arranques sin lector, como cuando flasheas el lector con la alimentación de la consola, y algunos más.

¿Así que cuando flasheemos la XBOX360 con Xtreme Online no podremos hacerlo con la alimentación de la consola?
    Correcto. O hacerlo con una consola ya baneada.

Por otro lado, ¿Xtreme Online sera completamente seguro?
    Si

¿Xtreme Online estará disponible para los lectores Hitachi?
    Si

¿También para los lectores con firmware v79?
    Todos los Hitachi, incluído el 79, pero aún habría que flashearlo vía hardware.
    ¿Qué pasa con los lectores BenQ?
    La versión para BenQ saldrá después de las otras, casi todo el trabajo estaba terminado antes de que empezaran los baneos.

¿Estarán seguros los usuarios que flasheen con Xtreme Online si flashearon previamente con otras versions de Xtreme y no han sido baneados?
    No lo sabemos, puede que si o puede que no. Puede ser demasiado tarde si ya han entrado en los logs. Pero cuando el lector esté flasheado con Xtreme Online, se podría llamar a Microsoft quejándose de un baneo injusto para que nos vuelvan a comprobar la consola y nos desbaneen.

Así que gracias a Xtreme Online tenemos una pequeña posibilidad de quitarnos el baneo…
    Aparentemente, ellos reescanearán la consola si te quejas al SAT.

En pocas palabras, ¿cómo funciona Xtreme Online?
    Xtreme Online emulará la velocidad exacta y los timings de los juegos originales, y protegerá a los usuarios de ejecutar backups no stealth evitando su ejecución.

¿Tenemos que tener alguna precaución con Xtreme Online?
    Los usuarios deben tener cuidado de no flashear el lector usando la alimentación de una consola baneada. Tampoco deberían jugar a juegos antes de que salgan en su region.

Muchas gracias por tu tiempo. ¿Algo que añadir?
    Si. Buscad la release este fin de semana.

Well i translate that...i hope is understandable!!

===========Traduction in english=======================

Good night commodore4eva, is a dream to talk to you.
    Thank you very much.

The users are asking if the old Xtreme copies will work with iXtreme.
    Xtreme Online will not take backups without stealth, only disc with stealth, PFI and DMI will run.

Do you already know which is the real reason of the bans?
    The bans is a manual process, logs and logs are watched. It takes time.

Manual? What is what they verify exactly?
    Many things. Timming and startings without reader, like when you flasheas the reader with the power supply of the console, and some more.

So when we flash the XBOX360 with Xtreme Online we will not be able to do it with the power source of the console?
    Correct. Or to do it with a console already banned.

On the other hand, will Xtreme Online will be completely secure?
    YES

Does Xtreme Online will be available for Hitachi readers?
    YES

Will also be available for the readers with firmware v79?
    All the Hitachi, including the 79, but still would be necessary to flash it via hardware.

What happens with BenQ readers?
    The version for BenQ will be available after the others, almost all the work was finished before the bans began.

Will be safe for the users to flash with Xtreme Online if they previously flash with others versions of Xtreme and they have not been banned?
    We do not know that, it could happen or it couldnt happen. It could be too late if the user is already in the logs. But when the drive is flashed with Xtreme Online, it would be possible to called Microsoft complaining that the ban was not justified so they dont banned you console and there is no need to buy a new one.

So thanks to Xtreme Online we have a little hope for the ban to be removed?
    Aparently yes they reescan the console if you complain to the SAT.

Briefly, how does the Xtreme Online works?
    Xtreme Online will emulate the exact speed and timings of the original games, and will protect the users to execute backups without stealth, avoiding its execution.

We must have some precaution with Xtreme Online?
    The users must have well-taken care of not to flash the drive using the power supply of the unbann console. They should not play games before they leave the region.

Thank you very much by your time.

Something that to add?
    YES look for release this weekend.

Taken off another forum

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I've also read that he's working on a fix.

Question is... who's gonna try it with their new console they just bought to replace their banned one?

3. Xan21

Xan21 Regular member

question is who would wanna buy a new console.

4. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

so does this mean along the lines of if u havent burnt the copied games with all 3 the ss the pfi and dmi then thats 1 way they catch u out and secondly just due to not having the disc jitter as microsoft have been logging b4 that new realese who they wuld ban,

does any 1 know if peeps who have been banned with only flashing with the disc jitter firmware and nothing prior to this and using the ss and pfi and dmi in their games have they beenn banned or are they still on live

5. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

with the new firmware they r saying u cant use ur power supply on the xbox to flash it or something along them lines
    this is ok for me i take the drive out to flash it and leave the xbox 360 well the rest of it in the other room lol

6. immy_2k

immy_2k Regular member

oops meant we need the power source no probs i can do that too lol i am ocnfused bout this its on other forums lets just wait for he new firmware ey

7. mikald79

mikald79 Guest

meaning u should use the power supply from ur banned xbox , never flash ur new drive with the unbanned consoles hardware, MS logged how many times ur xbox was booted with out the dvd drive plugged in.
    (just take ur new unbanned dvd drive out, and hook it to ur banned box to do the flash, then put drive back in the new box)

apparently the new FW is gonna mimic the exact timings of the challenges. Saying the challenge 5-7 was the culprit, being as it verified to quickly and MS could see that.
    should be an interesting few weeks :)

8. Memnock

Memnock Active member

I've already bought a brand new Premium with a Samsung MS-25 today. Surprisingly, I found it in the 1st store I checked. I'm going to flash it follow the suggested rules I've read and see what happens and it seems a good chance it won't get banned even without the new online firmware. If it doesn't I'll try once more with another 360 a couple of weeks after the new firmware comes out. That will be my last time trying to use a flashed 360 online to as I can't afford to be buying new 360s every couple of weeks.

9. Brodde

Brodde Member

My first flash was extreme 2.4 for Hitachi Drive (incl disc jitter), flashed the day before the ban. I have been playing some C&C: tiberium Wars on live and still no ban.

10. TupacFan

TupacFan Member

"So when we flash the XBOX360 with Xtreme Online we will not be able to do it with the power source of the console?
    Correct. Or to do it with a console already banned".

what does this mean?

can i still flash my 360 how i usually do with a via vt pci card or what?

11. Memnock

Memnock Active member

It means do not use the 360 that you intend to play on Live as the power source when flashing. It's believed when a 360 powers up without it's original DVD drive attached to the SATA cable an internal error is logged and counts as a strike against you. You can use a banned 360 or a kit. You'll still connect the drive to your SATA card like you normal would.

Last edited: May 23, 2007
  12. jonbest

jonbest Member

Hmmm, tempting to try this but I think i'll wait for an Elite and chip it.

I only play a few games online anyway so its not worth it when i'd only need to buy about 4 games a year.

Much safer when you can turn the chip off.

Lesson learnt.

13. emachine

emachine Guest

Seriously they need to get the mod chips cooking.