1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caddyshack

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by jhtomes, Jan 22, 2007.

1. jhtomes

jhtomes Member

Bought 20th anniversary edition of Caddyshack today and wanted to make a backup copy. Use 1clickdvdcopy and DVD43 for encryption. Never had a problem with any of my other dvds. For some reason when I click start, it tells me that the movie is encrypted and can't be copied. I then downloaded the latest version of DVD43 and got the same result. Anybody else run into this?

2. res2cue

res2cue Guest

your first mistake is using dvd43. Download dvdfab decrypter and give it another shot.

3. rab48124

rab48124 Regular member

I agree with res2cue DVD43 is not much of a program

4. IHoe

IHoe Senior member

DVD43 shouldn't be available to use! It's a cheap, free, crappy version of what AnyDVD is and it just can't do what AnyDVD does! Sometimes works and sometimes screws up your computer. get rid of it and get the real deal: http://www.slysoft.com/en/download.html
    I suggest you take advantage of the 21 day trial period and the purchase both AnyDVD + CloneDVD you'll be glad you did! a member favorite around here.

5. res2cue

res2cue Guest

too add to what IHoe told you, (and I agree with him, that's what I use) if you do try anydvd, uninstall dvd43 from your computer. These programs do not get along at all and will cause you all sorts of headaches.