1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

calendar/planner program?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by taspankya, Jan 21, 2007.

1. taspankya

taspankya Member

is there a decent calendar/daily planner program out there? i have tried pSPC Beta 2, which is the latest of this type of program i have been able to find. however typing in this thing is the most god awful system i have ever seen - try it out if you want... but does anyone have another suggestion for a nice planner/calendar program that will allow me to quickly type in appointments and what not?

2. taspankya

taspankya Member

3. taspankya

taspankya Member

anyone?

4. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

dont post three times, it doesnt bother me but some people despise it lol, umm if i were you id go to http://www.psp-homebrew.eu where it has a database of any homebrw invented, so do a lil searching and youll find a load of apps to suit your needs :)

5. taspankya

taspankya Member

ugh, thanks but i know where to find apps, thats not the problem- everyone and their mother can develop something mediocre for a psp and believe me they do... which is why i was asking for a suggestion for a good app, and not a place to download a bunch of shitty ones.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007