1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

call of duty 2

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by nav16, Apr 27, 2007.

1. nav16

nav16 Member

i played call of duty 2 on a x-box 360 before and i played multiplayer (not online). this multiplayer feature was me playing against my brother and we had to kill each other. i recently downloaded this game for my ps2 and i cant find this feature. does anybody know how to do this?

2. scott2k7

scott2k7 Guest

the ps2 might just not have this feature google it

3. nav16

nav16 Member

i have tried googling this topic and i have found nothing. can someone with experience in call of duty 2 (ps2 version) help me. i would love to play multiplayer without using internet

4. corn

corn Guest

Same thing happened to me with this on PS2 game I own, however my brain fails to remember the name. Anyhow, I played it on my friends Xbox (I didn't have an Xbox at the time), and I was like "WTF, I could have sworn you couldn't play split screen on this game." I went home, tried playing my cousin, and didn't work. Its just extra features some games have.

5. nav16

nav16 Member

damn. that sucks because i was looking forward to playing split screen because call of duty 2 is a sweet game and playing split screen is even better