1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call of Duty : Finest Hour Backup Probs.

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by senorinu, Dec 1, 2004.

1. senorinu

senorinu Member

I just bought COD:FH and backed it up using Alc 120% @2x speed. It works fine except for the loading times for the backup are pretty long compared to the actual game. I am using SM 2.0 and a ver.4 ps2 with Sony DVD+R. If anyone could help please do.

*EDIT* BTW... I don't need to go online w/ this game as I don't have broadband. So no DNAS answers please!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2004
  2. BiGsAl

BiGsAl Guest

DUDE I PLAY MY CALL OF DUTY EVERY DAY AND IT LOADS FINE....I USED ALCH LIKE U AT A FASTER SPEED THOUGH
    I HAVE HAD PROBLEMS WITH SAN ANREAS.

3. SFisher21

SFisher21 Regular member

use a different type of dvd media. i had the same problem with my memorex dvd's and then i tried fujifilm and that worked great.

4. b1ackbox

b1ackbox Member

The problem is with the DNAS patch. If you patched your DNAS to try to play your backup online this game has loading problems. I play my backup (without the DNAS patch) when I play single player but when I play online I have to use my original, otherwise I have the same slow loading problems. I used the same media type with and without the DNAS patch and the patched version has the problems.