1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Call of Juarez

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by BurningAs, Jun 25, 2007.

1. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

This game is a very fun shooter i have to say. WOW! defianlty play this, its start of great games to come this year!

2. CrisKahn2

CrisKahn2 Regular member

I was thinking about picking that up but I was afraid it would be the same ol stuff like Gun or Read Dead Revolver.

So I got Tenchu Z...Which I kinda regret cuz its too simple and plain.... damn.

3. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

you should have read teh review on ign before buying Techu, they gave it a very bad score. if u hate it so much i'd say hurry trade it in and throw in $10 and get another game before it's value drop.

4. Azrea1

Azrea1 Regular member

wow there sure is alot of games comming out now, i just got darkness and now i gotta go get this game, i havnt even got to play dirt yet!

5. CrisKahn2

CrisKahn2 Regular member

yea Im gonna trade in tenchu today... next time I'll check reviews b4 I buy.

6. steimy

steimy Active member

neither game is really top notch but Call Of Juarez is definitly the more fun of the two games. Tunchu Z i got because my friend raved about it, even after telling him about the review i read saying it was a PS2 game at best. It was ok but all that stealth gets soooooo boring after a very short time. and the attack system is just pure lameness.

I have 3 more to test out this week
    Hour Of Victory
    The Darkness
    Vampire Rain (all are region free by the way for NTSC-U and PAL)

I hope they are not all duds. I can't beleive that out of all of my games i still have Tiger Woods 07 on my "frequently played" list. It never gets old, challenging for me every time out on the course.

7. CrisKahn2

CrisKahn2 Regular member

Yea so i only got $25 back when I bought it for $60... any who I dont really care my 360 is gettin modded.

Hour of Victory demo was boring and dull...hope the real game isnt as dumb.

8. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

Shadowrun is good for an online game i like the cotrast between magic and guns.The other good point is that you can play other peopele who have Shadowrun on Windows Vista.

9. fudpucker

fudpucker Regular member

i have it, played it through less than 10 hours, a real big disapointment!!!
    i wish i saved my cash for something else.. already traded it in for credit!

10. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

Oh, im only abour 2 hours into it, so maybe im not getting whole piture. but so far so good!

Hour of vistory hopfully will bring us back to old fps where there are actaully health packs and such.

11. xHaydenx

xHaydenx Regular member

I just finished Call of Juarz and I'm playing through Tenchu at the moment.

Personally, I loved Juarz - great graphics, physics and diversity; Tenchu, also, I don't think deserved the low scores everyone seemed to give it. It's got loads of missions (50 or more), and so far, I haven't come across a single level that they've just re-used as I expected them to.

12. flowfast

flowfast Regular member

You just contradicted your post about old style FPS. lol just messin' with ya.

Anyway I think this game is ok. It just lacks high production value and polish in some area(shadows and audio need work). If the devs were given a bigger budget I think it would have been better 2 fold.

multiplayer is just Wild Western chaos. Plus I love shooting the hats off my friends.