1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Calling all the FATAL FRAME II CRIMSON BUTTERFLY FANS

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Noriko82, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Noriko82

Noriko82 Regular member

Hey people, after long time = me eh ? heh. Sorry for my silence, i've been playing Fatal Frame II crimson butterfly, i finished the game with Normal mode enabled. But sadly, :( I see a sad ending but i heard that when i finish it with a HARD MODE on, i get a good ending, i mean i do get a good ending, Does anyone seen this good ending?....... If so please tell me coz i can't play it again i am doing my exam stuff :(, if someone knows how to play these PS2 movies on PC, please let me know ok?.... If anyone knows how to Cheat in this game to see all the movies, please let me know that too, i am dying to see the happy ending, please help me, Thanks a lot

2. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

i liked the ending on Fatal Frame 2 anyways
    Hi!!! you cant cheat you know cheating is for losers and i know youre not the bad thing is that you will have to suffer hell to pass Fatal frame 2 on hard and ya know what its worth it!!!
    i did ya know somethin somehow i always play horror games in hard ya get everything plus it makes them more interesting Exmp Silent hill all versions Fatal frame 1 and 2 heres a little help buddy
    To beat Fatal Frame 2 in hard um ya have to be good as hell on the Fatal Frame and the Zero shot ability i gained the expereience playin fatal Frame 1 so it was easy
    plus the ghost move a lot more!!! maybe too much
    you should try once ya got this the game will be as easy as Mario64 good luck watch out of spoliers
    Maria =)

3. Noriko82

Noriko82 Regular member

Ending is good, i like endings but it's sad u know. So are u going to tell me hows the Good ending of Fatal Frame II? i saw the ending where She kills her sister, and in the end she was sitting on a Garden chair with a butterfly mark on her neck.... :( What is the other ending, She can runaway is another ending, but there is another ending for this, plz tell me,

4. Noriko82

Noriko82 Regular member

No need to bother Maria..... i saw all three Endings, thanks a lot for ur help anyways lol. I like the happy ending because, even though her eyes get damaged, she has her sister, i am happy with that ending.

5. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

6. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

fatal frame 2 has some nice ending i liked them all :D... but silent hill 2 has better endings.... specialy the alien endings :p.... silent hill 4 having only 3... has funny endings aswell ^_^