1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Camcorder to pc. Samsung

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by Tood123, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Tood123

Tood123 Member

Hey, i recently just bought a Samsung VP-DC161 for small videos and films. I was told that camcorders that record onto disc are easier to get onto pc etc etc. I have finalised my disk and put it into my computer and an unknown format comes up, now i cant play my disc in a dvd player either.Im a complete newbie when it comes to all this so if anyone has got any idea how to get my media onto my computer ill be very grateful. Thankz

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  2. onya

onya Guest

Click on the AVI for a definition. Just below that is the link for downloading the software. It's a freebie as you will notice. :)

According to some, when downloading this file, your A/Virus may alert you to a possible threat. I could honestly say that AD would not knowingly have this on their servers if that was the case.

If you have any problems or queries, contact Administration.

There's also a guide from Alkohol, an AD member. Good luck with the conversions.

Cheers.

EDIT: typo's n' crap spelling

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2007
  3. Tood123

Tood123 Member

Thanks, for the help, and the fast reply, im busy downloading Avi2Dvd? if that is what you meant. It should work so cheers, if i have any diffculty with it ill leave you a message. :)

4. onya

onya Guest

Happy to help Tood123, I'm almost positive you wont get a net nasty from an AD download.
    If you need software for almost anything about conversions, decryption, ripping etc... the list goes on, you've come to the right place. Keep posting your questions, successes and failures, there's plenty of help here at AD.

Cheers.

5. Tood123

Tood123 Member

Hey, thanks for the help but i used that program and it didnt work.......:( but i found out all i need is an VRO converter....:S