1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

camera icon on top left of screen ??

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by dbros9, Dec 12, 2004.

1. dbros9

dbros9 Member

on some copies of movies I have burned an icon of a camera appears on the top left of the tv screen - it seems only happens on movies that are not full screen( icon appears on top left on black bar) . the icon then goes away and then returns again-
    any ideas ??

2. zippyd

zippyd Regular member

That usually indicates that there is an alternate angle available for that section of the film.

3. jaylive

jaylive Member

i am having the same exact problem. seemingly on both widesceen and fullscreen movies.
    zippyd, i really dont think thats whats it's all about. it has to be something else, because it only happens on movies that have been shrinked, and it does not appear in the original movie.
    and it seems to only happen during the first chapter of the main movie, and then the last chapter.
    this thing is incredibly annoying and i have no clue how to get rid of it!!!!

4. uponthis

uponthis Regular member

jaylive, zippyd is correct about he is talking about. Usually after you go throught the Dvd Shrink process, i usually only pick on main movie when there are originally like 2 or 3 of them listed. Sometimes it will even tell you they are alternate. I've come across the lil camera icons but they last only for a few seconds on the screen. Nothing to be worried about.....not unless you feel your being watched....they're out there watching us!