1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can 2.50 can be downgrade to 2.71

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by bluelero, Feb 9, 2007.

1. bluelero

bluelero Member

i have psp 2.50, but i cant downgrade it to 1.5, i used all the methods, and i go to many shop, to downgrade my 2.50, but they said, that my psp is has new chip, so they cant downgrade it, maybe after 2month's they already have.. is that true? that psp has new chip..

2. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

I'm not really entirely sure what you're trying to say but 2.50 can be upgraded to 2.71, just go to www.psp-hacks.com and get the upgrade. Then 2.71 can be downgraded, check if you got a TA-082 mainboard (I think that's what you mean with "new chip") and if so, use the TA-082 downgrader, if not use the normal 2.71 to 1.50 downgrader, they can all be found on psp-hacks.

3. uktcc

uktcc Member

2.5? Are you sure? I don't remember a v2.5 software, only v2.6.

Anyway, upgrade to v3.03, then downgrade via GTA:LCS unpatched from there.

4. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

Yes there is a 2.5. Try not to repeat what other people say it makes you look a spam whore.

5. uktcc

uktcc Member

huh? Check the post times, posted at the same time.

6. bluelero

bluelero Member

are you sure psp-hacks have the software?!

7. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

8. bluelero

bluelero Member

but i cant find it, im luking for that for about 1month, can u send me the link?

9. hodgins91

hodgins91 Regular member

what are you looking for the 2.71 update ? the 3.03 update? the 250 downgrader ?

10. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Guys, why upgrade to 3.03? 2.71 can be downgraded without using GTA:LCS unpatched, which is quite hard to get these days. Also there are no remnants from 3.03 FW left in the flash, so a chance of bricking is even lower.

Before you do anything, check out this picture and tell us if you have a TA-028 motherboard in your PSP.
    If you are not on a TA-082 motherboard, do this update and use this downgrader. If you use this, be aware that you could brick your PSP, so read the readme file for the downgrader and follow every step. By the way, use the 32 MB memory stick that came with your PSP for the downgrade, not a bigger one. With no real explanation the exploit seems to work better with the 32 MB card than with any other.
    Don't do anything if you are on a TA-082 motherboard.

11. bluelero

bluelero Member

i have already 3.03 OE-C,that's way i bought psp again, coz the other one i bought is 2.50 and they said that, it can't be downgrade to 1.50, i try easy downgrade, but wen i press the downgradetest,it always stop,