1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can a member of Torrentbytes.net help me out?

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by sukhvail, Feb 9, 2008.

1. sukhvail

sukhvail Regular member

Hey, I just updated my Firefox and it seemed to clear all of my cookies so i was logged out of Torrentbytes. However, I didn't set my password to autofill and i can no longer remember it. I tried to go to the password recovery page and get my password recovered but i don't have my verification code (big mistake). I checked on their site for some sort of contact page but its nowhere to be found. What i need is someone to send a message to one of the moderators or admins to get in contact to see if my account can be recovered or not. I can't sign up again as the user limit was reached. I hate their password system as your password has to be 10 characters and must contain both capitals and lower case letters. Can someone please help me out as i really miss the torrents on this site?

2. rav009

rav009 Active member

Use their IRC channel.

3. sukhvail

sukhvail Regular member

I'm not really familiar w/ irc outside of irc embedded onto a webpage. Can you please elaborate on how i would go about getting on their service?