1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can a prog be made to fool psp into thinking fake memstick is authentic?

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by ripeye, Oct 5, 2007.

1. ripeye

ripeye Member

i made a mistake of buying a fake memstick.... (VERY dumn i know) but i was wondering, if someone made a pandora program to mod psps can someone make a magicgate program to make fake cards be recognize as real by the psp? the question is can it be made? by no means i'm saying go make it, that would be ..... wrong. with that said it would kick major a** if someone did. :)

2. kvsingh

kvsingh Member

Fake memory card cards seem to work fine anyway on psps except that they are slow at write speeds.
    So i dont understand why u think you need a program to make it real.
    i got a fake one too and it works as good as real ones.

3. ripeye

ripeye Member

the reason i say that is because i have a prob putting some games on my mem. some work fine but others don't show up or show up as corrupt data. i tried different folders and different games but some just not working for me. i thought the problem was in the magicgate thing.

4. dil333

dil333 Member

some memory stick fakes are great and working...my one on the other hand..terrible...well some of the hombrew worked...n ISO either wernet recognised or kept freezing...