1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

can any one help me with a game file?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by 1kind, Mar 31, 2007.

1. 1kind

1kind Member

i got madden 2007 for psp off the net and i cant play it? i was wondering what do i do? because it does not come in a iso or cso folder or i think i just might not know. but in the folder it said psp game and a umd data bin file.....i was wondering what do i do to make it work. my psp is a 1.5 upgraded to a 3.03oe-c. thank u for the help.

2. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

3. Bill3Hill

Bill3Hill Guest

sm, can you explain that to me in noob terms? I went through to the PSP folder, then went into the game folder, where to then? I have 3.03 oec , I thought i could just put the games in the iso folder.

The files in my folder are keys and eboot. Then the psp says file corrupted. any help?

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2007
  4. 1kind

1kind Member

i have a game folder but i dont know where the umd data? or is that folder the savedata folder? O and also i have three game folder which one am i suppose to used? is it the game folder or the game150 folder or the game303 folder? thank u

5. smlvfx

smlvfx Regular member

1kind
    in your first post you say that you downloaded madden 07,and it cames as PSP_GAME folder and a UMD_DATA.BIN file right?
    download UMDGEN,start UMDGEN drag and drop the PSP_GAME folder and the UMD_DATA.BIN file to the place where it says "no items to show",then save as a iso ,umdgen will generate a iso from the PSP_GAME folder and the UMD_DATA.BIN file

Bill3Hill
    psp games go to the ISO folder

ps1 games you need to make a folder with the name of the game to put the keys bin and the eboot file ,that folder goes to the game folder like this
    MS:\PSP\GAME\Game title name folder\keys and eboot

read the guides
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/470246
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/450045

Last edited: Mar 31, 2007
  6. 1kind

1kind Member

i save it as a ISO file but it keep turning out to be a another folder that i gotta unzip...and when i do, the file just turn into another psp game and bin data file? the umdgen that i download i'm dont know which one is good so i downloaded the v4.00 version.

7. 1kind

1kind Member

i save it as a ISO file but it keep turning out to be a another folder that i gotta unzip...and when i do, the file just turn into another psp game and bin data file? the umdgen that i download i'm dont know which one is good so i downloaded the v4.00 version.

8. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

the reason u think u can upzip the file after u create the ISO is because u set winRAR to recognize ISO files as winRAR archives. once u've run the psp_game and .bin in umdgen, u have the ISO, if u had bothered to look at the file extension

read the WHOLE THING
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/248020