1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CAN ANYBODY HELP ME????????(NEWBIE)

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by mypsp85, Oct 21, 2007.

1. mypsp85

mypsp85 Guest

HI. I HAVE DOWNLOADED OFFICAL SONY FIRMWRE 3.71. I THINK THAT WAS A BAD IDEA CONSIDERING THE FACT THAT ALL THE COOL STUFF COMES FROM CUSTOM FIRMWARE. NY QUESTION TO ANY ONE WHO WANTS TO ANSWER IT IS: IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN CUSTOMIZE MY FIRMWARE????(W/O DOWNGRADING OR ANY OTHER COMPLICATIONS)>>>>>>>>??????????<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

dunt type ur message all in caps. there are complications, alot of them my friend, you need a pandora to do this, look or ask for further info if needed but u do need to work for it. you made the wrong choice by upgrading to 3.71.

3. mypsp85

mypsp85 Guest

Thanks marlino23. that sucks......uhm so basically all the .iso, .cso, and .rar files serve me no purpose right?

4. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

rar files are for computer, theyre just zipped files but yeah iso's cso's and most eboot.pbp things wunt work unfortubatley. you should seriously look into pandora tho. do u have nay friends around you with 3.71 m33-2 psp's or and cfw or 1.50 psps?

5. legojawa

legojawa Guest

either that or wait for a downgrader but
    1. probally not gona happen
    2. if it does, will take some time to b released

6. Shokz

Shokz Regular member

Yea, just give it a year or so...

But yes, Pandora is pretty much the only way you can go.

Where do you live? I ask because we are kind souls here at afterdawn and someone might offer to make a Pandora Battery for you :)

7. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

another thing to add is that some people on AD have made a service in which they make one for you... look for that, shokz is rite, we are really kind ppl :)